Frequently Asked Questions
How is it possible to get these vitals from a face?
What is RPPG?
Does light affect readings?
How long does it take to get a reading?
Where is my data stored and what is stored?
Is this a regulated device?
How accurate is this ?
How often can I take readings?
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following:
- All major debit cards, such as VISA, MasterCard, and Verve
- Bank Transfer
Is my credit card information secure?
Definitely! Since Cardholder data is stored using one of the most trusted payment gateway advanced encryption methods available. We use multiple encryption keys which are stored on different physical servers.
What happens if my medical visit goes over 20 minutes?
Once your visit reaches the 15 minute mark, we will ask you if you’d like to extend your visit an additional 20 minutes. If you decide to extend the visit, you will be billed for an additional visit at the same rate.
Can I have multiple accounts on the same device?
Setting up accounts for multiple adults on the same device is easy. To create an another account, simply log out of the app and create a new account. Just remember to logout after every appointment to keep your information private.
Please note that multiple accounts for one person is prohibited. If you have created multiple accounts for yourself by accident, please contact our cutomer Support team for assistance at email@example.com
How do I update/edit my personal information?
Once you are logged into the app, please click on the “menu” icon, located in the top left of the screen. From this screen, you can edit your Account and Payment information.
For safety of your account, the following information will need to be updated via contacting our Member Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
How is my personal information and medical history stored? Is it safe?
Your information is stored on our encrypted servers inside encrypted databases. Only strong-encryption APIs may access the data via our mobile application. Our system is also GDPR compliant.
What mobile devices and/or operating systems do you support?
We currently support Android and iOS enabled devices. This includes tablets, as well as smartphones.
For Android, you must have Android 5.0 or newer to install our app
For iOS, you must have iOS 11 or newer installed. Additionally, your iPhone must be a model 5S or newer.
My connection isn't very good. What can I do?
If you have not enabled WIFI, then we strongly recommend you do so. This can greatly improve the speed of your connection and quality of your experience.
However, if you do not have a strong WIFI connection or the speed of your connection is less than 500kbps during the visit, then you can simply switch to “audio only” to finish your visit with a Doctor. You can enable WIFI on most phones by going to SETTINGS and then selecting WIFI.
How can I check what version of Android or iOS I am running?
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select ABOUT PHONE (typically at the bottom)
- The version of Android your device is running will be displayed next to ANDROID VERSION
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select ABOUT
- The version of iOS your device is running will be displayed next to VERSION
Your app isn't working for me. Please help!
We are sorry to hear you’re having trouble with our app. Below are some useful techniques which often help in situations like this:
- Double check that you are using a supported device.
- Restart your device – It may seem a bit silly, but it does help clear up a number of minor issues!
- Double check your internet connection – ensure that you are connected to a strong WiFi connection for the best possible experience.
- Run a speedtest at: www.speedof.me or www.speedtest.net to ensure your connection meets our minimum requirements. You need a download speed of 3mbps or better, and an upload speed of 1.5mbps or better, in order to maintain a stable connection with our service.
- If your speed results are lower than the above recommended, or your connection still is not successful, try Cellular. If your device is compatible, but you aren’t able to get a good WiFi connection, using your cellular connection may be an option. Just make sure you reboot prior to calling in on a cellular connection. We recommend this step in areas with strong LTE/4G coverage.
- Reinstall the app – sometimes your phone can experience a hiccup during the install and cause the app to not run properly. Reinstalling should rule this out as an issue.
If after trying the above tips, you are still unable to run the app, please contact our Customer Support team and they will assist you further.
Do I need WIFI to use your service?
Although we do recommend you use WIFI for the best possible experience, it is not required to use our service. As long as your connection is 4G or LTE, then you should be fine. If you do experience connection issues, you can simply switch to audio-only, when connected to a doctor, and your connection will improve.
If switching between WIFI and 4G/LTE it may be helpful to reboot your device before attempting to connect.